Yokohama Tire has launched a redesigned version of its Exceed online dealer training. The new site includes updated content and a revamped user experience, including streamlined access to product modules, according to the company.
The program, which originally launched in 2010, is available to authorized Yokohama consumer and commercial dealers. Exceed uses a series of interactive training modules to teach dealers about Yokohama’s tires. The structure of the program also is designed for dealers to prioritize training that is most relevant to their markets.
New features include …
• Software to track employee training progress.
• Consumer and commercial “Tireology” sections and a selling skills module.
• A profile page detailing completed or in-progress sections.
• Yokohama e-store reward points for completed training modules.
• SCORM compatibility for dealer download and use within their own training environments.