Uni-Select Inc. on Oct. 31 presented its Canadian Supplier Awards at its VIP Supplier Awards Event in Las Vegas. The Diamond Award, Uni-Select’s top supplier honor, went to PPG Canada. The prize recognizes dependable and detail-oriented service and providing the best support to Uni-Select customers, including quality sales tools, fill rate, lead time, inventory management, training, tech support and manpower support.
The following Golden Ally awards were presented in recognition of sales and marketing achievements …
• Tenneco Inc. received the Golden Ally award for sales tools for independent jobbers and installers.
• Shell Canada Products took home the Golden Ally honor for marketing campaign of the year.
• Gates Canada received the Golden Ally award for training and technical support.
Uni-Select’s Tech-Savvy Award – New Technology went to Blue Streak Hygrade Motor Products.
The following Achiever Awards were presented to suppliers whose sales growth performance was the highest in their respective categories …
• Wilson Auto Electric for automotive parts.
• AkzoNobel Coatings for paint and body equipment.
• SureWerx for tools and equipment.
As Uni-Select celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2018, special recognition went to 11 suppliers that have been partners since the company’s beginning. They are …
• Docap Distribution Inc.
• Federal-Mogul Motorparts
• Valvoline Canada
• Tenneco Inc.
• Mann+Hummel Filtration Technology Canada
• the 3M Canada Co.
• Exide Technologies Canada Corp.
• Kleen-Flo Tumbler Industries
• Phillips & Temro Industries
• SKF Canada Limited
• PPG Canada