Oversee the operations of the customer service department, understanding the essential functions of customer service. Ensure efficient, quality customer service is provided at all times.
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment; address any unsafe conditions or behaviors
- Contribute to customer service department goals and efforts
- Maintain and implement work instructions to certify employee product knowledge is up-to-date; coordinate with other departments to ensure accuracy of product parts and procedures
- Review and analyze monthly warranty data
- Ensure quality standards are followed and corrective action is taken to prevent future errors
- Monitor service times and issues to ensure efficient, quality customer service is provided
- Conduct customer service department meetings
- Empower employees to meet and exceed customer expectations; assist with final decisions when needed
- Serve as a positive leader and mentor by exhibiting and instructing desirable behaviors and skill sets
- Actively participate in all aspects of human relations including hiring, orientation, training, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and scheduling; coordinate with Human Resources
- Perform the essential job training functions of Customer Service as needed
- Inspire, motivate, and lead others in utilizing Lean manufacturing tools to deliver results
- Organize materials at work station and department according to 6S standards
- Perform other related or non-related duties as assigned through on-the-job training
EDUCATION/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree in a business related field or three or more years of supervisory experience; Sales and marketing, technical support experience preferred.
- Must have call center leadership experience.
- Software Experience: Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, ERP Software
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility and accounts for his/her actions
- Communication: Communicates effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Detail Oriented: Pays attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Honesty/Integrity: Is truthful and seen as credible in the workplace
- Problem Solving: Finds a solution for or deals proactively with work-related problems
- Self-Motivated: Internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Frequent lifting of 26 pounds or more, standing, walking, and sitting frequently throughout the duration of shift. Repetitive use of hands and/or fingers; able to reach with hands and arms; and use of vision.
Please visit www.truck-hero.com/careers to apply for the position
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero, Inc. is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of accessories for pickup trucks. We provide pickup truck owners a wide variety of truck bed covers and accessory options including truck bed covers, truck caps and bed liners. Our products enhance the functionality and aesthetics of pickup trucks and enable you to customize and personalize your pickup with innovative products born from high-quality materials, superior engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing. Truck Hero is recognized as one of the leaders by sales in the pickup truck accessory market. Our brands include: Extang, TruXedo, BedRug, UnderCover, Advantage, Retrax, BAK Industries, A.R.E., N-Fab, Husky Liners, and Rugged Liner.