POSITION SUMMARY: The Jobber Specialist is a responsible for visiting Jobber/Dealer accounts, and attending trade shows within the United States-Northeast and Upper Midwest Region (Western PA, IN, KY, OH and Southern MI). Primary responsibilities include ownership of Dealer relationships through strong communication and support skills within offered products. The candidate will need to be a self-motivating, energetic professional that enjoys travel. This is a road-warrior position and will require up to 75% travel depending on business needs, including some weekends and trade shows. The individual must have the capability to have a virtual/home office and will be trained on all products offered.
- Execute business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of corporate sales goals and profitability.
- Achieve targeted goals for assigned sales channels and monthly jobber visit quotas.
- Travel regularly via automobile (company provided) and airplane to visit Jobbers, Warehouse (WD), Trade Shows, and assigned events (some weekends required).
- Maintain/and present customer programs, policies, and promotional activities.
- Attend to customer expectations in order to maintain their satisfaction.
- Develop new customer relationships and grow sales; while servicing and cultivating existing accounts.
- Execute all new product launches throughout assigned customer base and territory.
- Insure displays and other marketing aids are clean, up-to-date, operational, and featured.
- Potential for expansion of region to other States in the region.
- High School/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales experience in dealership, customer account or client relationship management required.
- Automotive sales experience preferred.
- Capable of 75% business travel and have a virtual/home office within the region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and solid organizational proficiencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage tight travel schedules and budget.
- Knowledgeable of basic mechanical skills.
- Hands-on experience in delivery of timely and efficient summary of reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Previous experience with Concur or other Expenses Systems preferred.
Please visit www.truck-hero.com/careers to apply for the position
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero, Inc. is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of accessories for pickup trucks. We provide pickup truck owners a wide variety of truck bed covers and accessory options including truck bed covers, truck caps and bed liners. Our products enhance the functionality and aesthetics of pickup trucks and enable you to customize and personalize your pickup with innovative products born from high-quality materials, superior engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing. Truck Hero is recognized as one of the leaders by sales in the pickup truck accessory market. Our brands include: Extang, TruXedo, BedRug, UnderCover, Advantage, Retrax, BAK Industries, A.R.E., N-Fab, Husky Liners, and Rugged Liner.