POSITION SUMMARY: The Customer Service Representative will provide effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with internal and external customers. They will use excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicate successfully with team members within the Customer Service and Sales departments.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns.
- Provide timely feedback to the Customer Service team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Troubleshoot customer product concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain positive customer relations through professionalism and accuracy when addressing matters.
- Effective communication across multi-departments within the company such as Sales, Operations, etc.
- Communicate on all avenues such as phone, internet chat, e-mail and face-to-face.
- Achieve established goals or deadlines set for the department.
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry in a timely manner.
- Must follow 5s Protocol and be familiar with definitions to maintain work area.
- Assist with other projects or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong reasoning ability.
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi task.
- Function efficiently in fast paced environment.
- Ability to stay focused will be sitting throughout the duration of shift.
- Excellent work history, attendance, initiative and drive to succeed.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationship with others; be a team player; maintain a positive attitude. Have a level of disposition and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of two or more years of customer service and technical support experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook.
- Perform in a manner consistent with Company Vision/Mission Statement and Core Values.
Please visit www.truck-hero.com/careers to apply for the position
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero, Inc. is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of accessories for pickup trucks. We provide pickup truck owners a wide variety of truck bed covers and accessory options including truck bed covers, truck caps and bed liners. Our products enhance the functionality and aesthetics of pickup trucks and enable you to customize and personalize your pickup with innovative products born from high-quality materials, superior engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing. Truck Hero is recognized as one of the leaders by sales in the pickup truck accessory market. Our brands include: Extang, TruXedo, BedRug, UnderCover, Advantage, Retrax, BAK Industries, A.R.E., N-Fab, Husky Liners, and Rugged Liner.