Roughly 2,500 people attended the Integrated Supply Network’s (ISN) 17th annual Tool Dealer Expo June 27-29 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL. More than 170 vendors took part in the event, according to ISN, and the following vendors were recognized …
• Best In Show: Milwaukee.
• Best New Vendor: Miller Electric.
• Best New Product: Power Probe’s Pro Series Modular Work Light.
• Booth Spirit: Tech-Life.
• Best Product Demo: BlackJack Tire Repair.
• Largest Percent Growth (Large): Lucas Oil.
• Largest Percent Growth (Medium): CanDo International.
• Most Orders Written (Large): Milwaukee.
• Most Orders Written (Medium): Tech-Life.
• Highest Sales Volume (Large): Milwaukee.
• Highest Sales Volume (Medium): Tech-Life.
The 2020 Tool Dealer Expo will take place July 9-11 at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas.