Angie Babin, vice president of supply chain at Caliber Collision, has been elected president and chair of the TechForce Foundation board of directors. Babin is the first woman to serve as chair of the foundation’s board. She is joined by the following fellow officers …
• Immediate Past President: Chris Blanchette, vice president of strategic store operations for Advance Auto Parts.
• Vice Chair: Kim McCullough, formerly of Jaguar/Land Rover.
• Vice Chair: John Heenan, owner and CEO of Ten November Management.
• Treasurer: David Ellis, owner of Ellis Automotive.
• Secretary: Jennifer Maher, CEO of the TechForce Foundation.
The directors are …
• Barrett Crane, national sales manager – education sales at Snap-on.
• Mark Ferner, senior manager of technical operations for Bridgestone Retail Operations.
• Mike Hoffman, vice president of facilities, equipment and maintenance with FedEx Freight.
• Michelle Johnson, senior manager of aftersales training at Nissan North America.
• Denise Kingstrom, supply chain director – coatings solutions with BASF Corp.
• Cody Metcalf, instructor at East Valley Institute of Technology.