Spectra Premium Industries, a leading North American Auto Parts Manufacturer, is seeking a highly qualified Business Development Manager to manage aftermarket parts sales throughout the Western United States. This position requires experience within the automotive aftermarket with established relationships with major players in the traditional segment of the business. Responsibilities include, but not limited to managing the Western US sales force, sales execution, assisting with the sales budget and forecasting process, market analysis and more. Candidate must be customer-service oriented, self-motivated, and capable of building successful business relationships. Qualified candidates, please forward your resume to: email@example.com
- Minimum 5 plus year’s automotive parts sales experience.
- Experience working with large accounts
- Home based position with significant travel
- Territory: Western United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office