A well respected leading automotive aftermarket manufacturer of Brake products is seeking a Catalog Manager to become a member of our Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position will be responsible for leading our cataloging efforts in support of new product development, accurate and on-time catalog distribution and capitalizing on the Company’s ability to deliver a broad range of Brake solutions and systems. Success in this position will involve:
- Responsible for overall coordination, implementation and execution of category electronic data requirements
- Conduct and maintain OEM research and communicate coverage goals and opportunities to product team
- Maintain accurate application databases, adhering to published industry standards (ACES) and customer requirements
- Maintain accurate part information compliant with industry standards (PIES)
- Maintain interchanges for all key competitor part numbers
Other Duties including:
- Analyze competitor product range to understand gaps, changes and additions to the line
- Work with product team to recommend additions to the category based on competitor data
- Manage and execute accurate delivery of electronic catalog information to customers
- Be responsive and proactive in managing customer requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Collaborate with product team to assist with troubleshooting issues
- Properly documenting and communicating updates to appropriate parties
- Strong background in vehicle parts knowledge, automotive part fitment, OEM and competitive part evaluation
- Proficient with ACES/PIES standards
- Demonstrated interchange experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and/or other Database Management programs
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask required
- Ability to lead, plan, and organize small projects
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
The ideal candidate will bring 10+ years of successful catalog leadership experience, strategically serving the traditional automotive aftermarket and adjacent industries. Automotive hard parts experience is a plus.
The position is located in Memphis, TN., however, remote work locations will also be considered.
Please respond to email@example.com
with your resume, credentials, and salary requirements.
You must include code CM 41-18 in email subject line
to ensure the email reaches the correct contact.