• Standard Motor Products’ Standard brand YouTube channel
has surpassed 10,000 subscribers. Since launching in 2010, the channel has accrued over 13 million minutes of watch time, 7 million video views and 20,000 shares.
• Kent Automotive has added a service bulletin search tool to Kent-Automotive.com, allowing customers to search OEM-supplied communications about vehicle service issues and recalls that specify or can be addressed with Kent Automotive products.
• Michelin is now the official tire of the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA), which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. For the 2019 season, Michelin will support 19 automotive brands competing in different classes of the IMSAWeatherTech SportsCar Championship, compared with five brands last season. Michelin also will be title sponsor of the Michelin Endurance Cup and IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge.
• Anne Forristall Luke, president and CEO of the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA), has been elected vice chair of the National Association of Manufacturers Council of Manufacturing Associations board of directors.
• The Columbus, OH-based Safelite Group, owner of Safelite AutoGlass, has acquired the assets of Glasspro Inc., which operates 11 auto glass locations in South Carolina, including shops in North Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Greenville and Florence.
• Tint World Automotive Styling Centers has opened its first Tennessee location in Kingsport.