The Director of Distribution is responsible for providing value to our customer. This is accomplished by working with a team to develop and implement measured standards at all company locations. This position requires the exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develop and implement engineered labor standards.
- Workflow analysis and observation validation.
- Maintain established standards in work areas within facilities.
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives including evaluation of current operations, data analysis and implementation of recommended solutions.
- Oversee process improvement implementations including budget development, resource assignment, implementation scheduling, and monitoring to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Development of facility layout and design for new and existing facilities.
- Develop and maintain training documents for the correct methods and system transactions for warehouse employees in a variety of settings.
- Provision of troubleshooting services to facilities in need of operations assistance.
- Special projects as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, teammates, customers, and the general public.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and other related systems.
- Experience in an industrial or warehouse operation including demonstrated examples of concept, designing and/or implementing process improvements to safety, quality or productivity metrics.
- Teamwork skills in resolving problems, discussing issues, and communicating potential solutions and results to wage employees as well as upper management.
- Logistics: 4 years (Preferred)
- Capital projects: 4 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Memphis, TN (Required)
Please respond to email@example.com
with your resume, credentials, and salary requirements.
You must include code DD 30-19 in email subject line
to ensure the email reaches the correct contact.