Title: Director of Marketing
Location: Newegg Corp HQ, City of Industry, California
Reports to: VP of E-Commerce, Automotive
Newegg Auto is looking for a Director of Marketing to join the Newegg Corp HQ in the City of Industry, California.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing comprehensive retail marketing strategies and overseeing the execution and reporting of all marketing initiatives for Newegg’s Automotive category. This individual will be directly responsible for creating, directing, or coordinating all onsite and offsite marketing through email, SEO, paid search, affiliates, display and banner advertising, print advertising (newspaper ads and circulars, magazines, flyers), broadcast advertising (television and radio) social media, public relations and events.
Individual will also be involved in deciding product promotions including corporate leaderboards and homepage promotions, sweepstakes, and seasonal marketing campaigns such as holiday and back-to-school programs.
Essential Job Functions
• Actively partner with Performance Marketing channel managers (email, paid search, SEO, site search, display & video, affiliates, brand marketing, events, PR and social media), to support the category sales and margin goals as well as all promotional aspect of the marketing campaigns.
• Conduct marketing channel and marketing campaign analysis, communicating channel and campaign performance to CM team to assist in the planning of future activities / campaigns.
• Plan, manage and execute nationwide marketing events and local initiatives.
• Provide creative direction and brand management for the clear communication of brand positioning for the organization specific to Automotive.
• Develop and manage relationships with media partners, press, or manufacturers to obtain co-op branding opportunities including the acquisition of marketing funding support.
• Oversees specific projects from concept through production, and is responsible for successful project follow-up: identifying significant accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and customer/team communications.
• Following the direction and guidance of email marketing team to plan, stimulate, and execute email campaigns, ensuring they align with overall corporate objectives.
• Collaborate with PM departments to get products and promotional content to drive the maximum revenue through all marketing vehicles.
Minimum Requirements and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or related discipline preferred.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in automotive parts digital advertising, marketing, or merchandising.
• Strong knowledge of the automotive online retail landscape and the marketing tools needed to succeed in this market.
• Track record in operating at the speed of retail industry and having an understanding of the media landscape, performance marketing tactics and use of data for targeting purposes.
• Analyzing campaign ROI by capturing and tracking campaign performance metrics, and providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports.
• Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Sales driven, customer focused, and result oriented.
• Have strong strategic planning and organizational skills in order to meet the goals of the company.
• Ability to work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment with short timelines.
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
If you’re interested, please fill your application here: