Alltech Automotive LLC, a dynamic global automotive supplier, is seeking an experienced Catalog Manager from the automotive industry. This individual will be responsible for researching and updating data for all hard parts product lines and maintaining both a print version and online database that is compatible with Activant, Wrench Head and ACES/PIES formats.
All candidates must have excellent analytical skills and expert IT and Excel skills, with the ability to build and manipulate large SQL databases, compose semi-complex formulas and develop comprehensive reports.
- Manage and develop new projects through to production, working closely with customers, Alltech marketing team and sales team.
- Ongoing product marketing support for Product and Key Customers
- Work in coordination with tech team to maintain vehicle application database according to ACES and PIES standards
- Work closely with electronic catalog supplier to maintain industry leading catalog information.
- Maintain effective contacts with, and coordinate actions with engineering, operations, quality assurance, product performance, and field sales functions.
- Work directly with customers, be able to present both identical and project information accurately and with confidence
- Customer and Technical and project support
- Be the market expert on his/her products to develop overall pricing strategy, targeting price points and unique selling points of assigned products.
- Maintain competitive interchange library
- Coverage Product gap analysis
Qualifications, Requirements, Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Related Field preferred
- Deep Understanding of the brake parts markets
- Technical or commercial background in Automotive
- An understanding of wheel Hubs, Brake Hydraulics parts is a plus
- Experience in product management & Aftermarket Cataloging
- Mature personality with stable character.
- Positive, energetic, and motivated.
- Good-natured and willing to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills. (both oral and written)
- Well organized, scrupulous mentality combined with tenacity and consistency in the selling process.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
$50,000 – $75,000 a year
- 401K plus employee sharing plan
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org