Mudlick (Acworth, GA) has launched new digital services designed to help clients improve the results of their digital marketing campaigns, better target customers, and promote their services on a variety of platforms. This includes …
• Reputation Management, which helps clients improve or restore their brand by ensuring that negative material is countered, weakened or eliminated, according to the company. (The goal is to grow a positive image of a client’s store(s) and to build trust in the marketplace).
• Ringless Voicemail Campaigns, which allow clients to send voicemails to their customers’ land lines or mobile devices about new promotions, special discounts or even service reminders … without having the phone ring first.
• Mobile Geo-Targeting, which allows clients to send targeted ads to the mobile devices of potential customers within certain geographic areas.
• Managed Social Media, which provides clients with content and additional outreach through strategically placed Facebook ads. And,
• Targeted Display Ads, a service that allows clients to place ads where their targeted customers are more likely to see them.
To encourage experimentation, Mudlick allows clients to add new services on an a-la-carte basis. They also can opt to employ services some months and put them on hold for others.
Mudlick also reports that it’s close to completing an upgrade of its marketing platform that’s designed to help clients make informed buying decisions based on response rates and predictive analytics. The platform would illustrate key performance indicators and tie in call tracking information and market penetration reports. Clients could visually track and analyze the success of their direct mail campaigns using these tools.
In addition, the platform will include a web-to-print portal, allowing clients to print direct mail postcards, business cards or store banners themselves.