Mitchell 1 (Poway, CA) has announced the schedule for its Manager SE Shop Management Training Webinar Series, which represents a new format for its Manager SE shop management software workshop. For the first time, the business is sharing Manager SE training course material outside the classroom.
Mitchell 1 plans to offer six courses covering popular topics from its workshop curriculum. The webinar series will be free, and will include time for questions and answers. The series will be composed of the following courses …
• “Customizing Manager SE to Work the Way You Do” on Sept. 13 at 4:00 pm (Pacific time);
• “Managing & Marketing Work Found: Selling with Recommendations & Revisions” on Sept. 20 at 4:00 pm (Pacific);
• “Mastering Advanced Manager SE Transactions: Canned Jobs, Part Kits & More” on Sept. 27 at 4:00 pm (Pacific);
• “Manager SE Parts Strategy: Understanding Inventory, Purchase Orders & Parts Catalogs” on Oct. 11 at 4:00 pm (Pacific);
• “Optimizing the Manager SE Scheduler & Appointment Editor” on Oct. 18 at 4:00 pm (Pacific); and
• “What’s New in Manager SE Through 7.5” on Oct. 25 at 4:00 pm (Pacific).
Full course descriptions and links to register are available here.
Mitchell 1 will continue to offer its two-day live training in a classroom setting. The next workshop is scheduled for April 25-27 in Atlantic City, NJ.