Meritor Inc. on Sept. 19 announced 11 additional independent repair facilities across eight states that are now approved Meritor Service Point service partners. This brings the total number of member shops in the program up to 30 nationwide. All of the newly announced locations are affiliated with Professional Transportation Partners (PTP), a network of independently owned repair facilities. They are …
• A&A Truck Stop in Jackson, OH;
• D-Tire & Lube Center in San Antonio;
• David’s Towing in Newport News, VA;
• 1st Choice Truck Service, with locations in Fernley, NV and Sparks, NV;
• Gulf Coast Drivetrain in Spanish Fort, AL;
• Jolly Truck & Trailer Service in Wichita Falls, TX;
• M&M Tire & Mechanical Services in Graysville, AL;
• Merritt’s Truck & Auto Repair in Kokomo, IN;
• TDI Truck Repair & Towing in Swanton, VT;
• Winchester Truck Repair in Winchester, VA; and
• CFS Quick Lube in Greensboro, NC.
PTP vice president Michael Gay called having PTP shops in the Meritor Service Points program “a foundation” for expanding membership to more of the 62 PTP-affiliated shops in 36 states.
Meritor says that it’s in discussions with potential Meritor Service Point candidates and will focus on the addition of more new members this year.