MEMA has announced the following speakers for its OE Service Summit taking place Sept. 26 in Troy, MI …
• “Market Trends in All Makes Strategies: Dealer Best Practices” with Jake Aschendorf of Epicor.
• “Warehouse Distributors Panel: Growing Business with OE Dealers” with Larry Pavey of the Automotive Parts Services Group.
• “Leveraging AI and ChatGPT for Improved Customer Experience” with David Brondstetter of SureCritic.
• “Beyond Brick-and-Mortar: How eCommerce is Redefining the Parts Industry” with Clayton Stanfield of RevolutionParts.
• “Dealer Trends and Forecasts” with Steve Cerny of the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
The full-day conference is dedicated to expanding and advancing an organization’s OES business. The event is designed for manufacturers, OE dealers, WDs, automakers and other industry professionals. Click here for more information.