As worldwide experts in filtration, MANN+HUMMEL develops solutions for vehicles, industrial applications, clean air inside vehicles and the sustainable use of water. With team spirit and an open culture of communication, we are continuously working towards achieving our vision of ‘leadership in filtration’. Become part of the team as a Sales Account Manager.
- The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction by developing relationships within the assigned base to promote, sell and support product lines in the assigned territory of Pacific Northwest, Southwest and Rocky Mountain region
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality
- Expand activities by directing independent agency workflow to leverage product-line focus for the development of sales to existing and new clients
- Conduct product and sales training activities in support of distribution’s targets to pull product to the installer
- Responsible for making recommendations for promotional activities, pricing, new item introductions, modular sets and daily business opportunities
- Execute account specific programs designed to achieve profitable sales volume, optimal distribution and competitive retail pricing. Secures maximum display, merchandising and advertising support
- Develops in depth presentations to ensure the achievement of the customers’ and company business objectives.
- Develops selling stories for customer segment and/or brand programs, leveraging proprietary Category Leadership knowledge and Brand proposition points-of-difference to make fact-based and compelling cases for assigned segments
- Analyzes the customer’s business in relation to the market to develop tactical sales plans to achieve the customers and company growth and profit objectives
- Increase product and brand exposure by participating in trade show events
- Accountable for assigned business segment budget and ensures all budgets are managed within policies and budgetary requirements. Immediately identifies any deviations and takes corrective action.
- Identifies and analyzes business trends utilizing syndicated data, account profitability and category information.
- Develop action plans to capitalize on the business opportunities for the customer.
- Partners with other account managers and operations manager to provide accurate and timely volume forecast for assigned segments
- Supports internal teams to ensure receivables are collected
- Responsible for the accurate and timely consolidation of analysis and insight into consistent, actionable formats and the communication of the findings to the account team and customer
- BA/BS in Marketing or other business related field required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and/or Category Leadership required
- Successful candidates will travel the assigned territory approximately 50%
Apply at Talent.US@mann-hummel.com
We look forward to receiving your application!