Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Develop, maintain, and monitor data, in conjunction with product management, in the catalog database for online and print catalogs
- Assist product management with data mapping requirements for electronic catalog
- Update ACES & PIES data outputs to customers and 3rd party providers
- Manage monthly data validation processes and review reports based on released VCdB from Auto Care Association
- Provide catalog data requirements/requests for category management needs
Impress us with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Technology or Information Technology is preferred
- 2 – 5 years of related experience is preferred
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket industry with basic engine knowledge is highly desired
- Experience using the following software programs: Lotus Notes, Microsoft Access, ODBC, Microsoft Office Products, SAP and AS400 is highly desired
For full details on this position or to apply now online, go to
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled