Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Conducts market research to determine appropriate new products, promotions and selling activities to develop additional business
- Manage and develop existing accounts, negotiate contracts and leverage the value of the MAHLE brand to secure new business
- Works with MAHLE independent representatives to train and support them on MAHLE products
- Support representatives with technical advice, pricing, sales and promotions for customers
- Helps representatives to resolve issues with customers and MAHLE internal departments
- Provides and supports new product introduction plans to the MAHLE independent sales force
- Incorporates time management skills to maximize sales effectiveness and to minimize travel costs
- Makes recommendations on sales promotions, evaluates their success or failure, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Provides training on MAHLE product technology as needed for current and prospective accounts
- Attends applicable industry events and participates in national, regional and customer trade shows to support sales goal attainment
Impress us with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Automotive Aftermarket experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of the aftermarket retailers, warehouse distributors and distribution channels
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to identify and sell win-win scenarios
- Must be a results-oriented, self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of working with customers, peers, and management to accomplish both long and short term goals
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills; and the ability to interface comfortably with managers, vendors & customers
- Strong problem solving & negotiation skills are required
- Ability to travel 40-50%
For full details on this position or to apply now online, go to
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled