Jeff Kritzer of BendPak was elected chairman of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) board of directors at the organization’s annual meeting Nov. 4 in Las Vegas. Also at the meeting, long-time ALI administrative manager Heather Almeida was appointed board secretary and treasurer.
Allan Pavlick of Stertil-Koni and Gary DiAngelo of Total Automotive Lifting Solutions were elected to three-year terms. They join the following returning board members …
• Past Chairman: Stet Schanze of the Gray Manufacturing Company
• Associate Class Representative: Buck Gasner of DEKRA North America
• Doug Brown of the Vehicle Service Group
• Stan Poweska of PKS Lifts
• ALI President Bob O’Gorman.
The ALI board of directors includes representatives of vehicle lift manufacturer members as well as a representative elected by the ALI Associate Class. ALI Associate Class membership is available to North American lift service organizations with at least one ALI Certified Lift Inspector on staff.