The Independent Garage Owners of North Carolina (IGONC) has announced its board of directors for 2018-’19. Each director serves a three-year term, and each executive committee position has a two-year term. The board is composed of …
• Past President: Gary Summerfield of Summerfield Auto (Charlotte).
• President: Dean Bailey of Kings Auto Service (Raleigh).
• Vice President: John Hill of Autotrends/JeepGuys.com (Greensboro).
• Treasurer: Stan Creech of Creech Import Repair (Raleigh).
• Secretary: Todd Compton of Compton’s Automotive (Charlotte).
• Director: Kayo Jenkins of Kayo’s Auto Service (Hubert).
• Director: Mike Allen of Carfix (Garner).
• Director: Tim Lasley of Wilson’s Garage (Pfafftown).
• Joe Stanley of Joe & Moe’s Automotive (Shallotte).
• Director: Robert Crawford of the R&N Motor Co. (Sanford).
• Director: Charlie Creech of Creech Car Care Centers (Charlotte).
• Associate Director: Paul Morro of Factory Motor Parts (Raleigh).
• Associate Director: David Henderson of Advance/Carquest (Raleigh).
Additionally, IGO executive director Bob Pulverenti has been elected executive director chair for the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP) National.