At Champion Laboratories, Inc., we combine state-of-the-art filter technology with dedicated people to create an unbeatable customer experience. We stand ready to promptly provide you with the best service and the right product, at the right price, anywhere in the world.
That’s how we’ve become one of the industry’s largest automotive filter suppliers for light duty and heavy duty vehicles. We’re also a leading manufacturer of original equipment filters and aftermarket brands such as Champ Filters, Luber-finer (provider of premium heavy duty filters) and the fuel dispenser filter brand PetroClear.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to manage the product life cycle process for assigned product lines to insure “best in class” application coverage and competitive pricing. We are looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and work with multiple functions to get things done.
Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Conduct line reviews on assigned product lines and brands on a timely regular basis and prepare summary presentations for senior leadership
- Identify and take the lead with engineering and supply base in the new product introduction process.
- Communicate and work closely with the field sales leadership, to identify new product opportunities and offerings.
- Conduct on-going analysis of competition’s pricing actions, sales volume, trends, consumer promotion, advertising activity and tracking studies.
- Identify opportunities related to changes in the industry, including engineering advances.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with critical internal departments such as supply base, supply chain, manufacturing, R&D and trade marketing.
- Work to ensure all jobber pricing data is accurate and up to date. Work with the pricing team to set jobber pricing on all new items
- Work with catalog research and production efforts to ensure application and cross-reference coverage are meeting the needs of targeted customer channels.
- Work closely with NPI Program Management for timely release of newly identified required products.
- BS or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ automotive aftermarket experience
- Experience pricing and launching new products
- Travel up to 25%
See www.champlabs.com Careers tab to apply.