The ASE Education Foundation has expanded its free online automotive instructor guide targeted toward those exploring a career transition to becoming an instructor as well as new instructors. Units covering advisory committees and student placement have been added to existing resources.
The New Instructor Guide includes video segments that outline best practices, tips and techniques for …
• Developing lesson plans;
• Lesson content and student engagement;
• Managing lab sessions;
• Assessing student progress and mastery;
• Developing advisory boards;
• Staying connected with the automotive industry; and
• Placing students in the work force.
The guide also includes printable resources, such as lesson-planning templates and job sheets.