ASE has announced the following officers for its 2022 board of directors …
• Chair: Brad Pellman, president of Pellman’s Automotive.
• Vice Chair: Homer Hogg, vice president of truck service at Travel Centers of America.
• Treasurer: Brian Szalk, head of technician training and dealer EV readiness for Stellantis.
• Secretary: Jason Rainey, vice president of NAPA AutoCare/AAA.
• Past Chair: Mark Polke, director of Bosch Workshop Concepts – North America at Robert Bosch.
The organization also elected two people to its board of governors: Stacey Hamilton, vice president of field initiatives at TBC Corp.; and Luis Sanchez, director of technical training and curriculum for Subaru of America.