The upcoming Automotive Service Association Annual Business Meeting & Conference — taking place April 30 to May 2 in Hurst, TX — will include a variety of offerings for shop owners and their staffs. The agenda includes a panel discussion with Jeremy O’Neal of AdvisorFix and Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations. They will address issues surrounding the need for new technical and management talent, as well as the challenges faced from a growing shortage of qualified technicians.
Courses available during the meeting will include …
• “ADAS Technical Training” presented by Standard Motor Products.
• “Vehicle Design & Technology” presented by Tom McGee of Spanesi.
• “Pay Programs That Guarantee More Productive Employees & Happier Customers” presented by Bob Cooper of Elite Worldwide.
• “Transformational Service Advisor & The 4 Pillars” presented by O’Neal of AdvisorFix.
• “Maximizing Profits: Selling Diagnostic Services” also presented by O’Neal.