The Automotive Service Association (ASA) has announced its 2018 board of directors, which is composed of …
• Chairman: Roy Schnepper of Butler’s Collision in Roseville, MI;
• Chairman Elect: Bob Wills of Wills Auto Service in Battle Creek, MI;
• Secretary/Treasurer: Fred Hules of Tech 1 Auto in Peoria, AZ;
• General Director: Elissa Larremore of CBS 1 Collision in Shreveport, LA;
• General Director: Todd Black of Unlimited Service in Bellingham, WA;
• Mechanical Division Director: Tom Piippo of Tri-County Motors in Rudyard, MI;
• Collision Division Director: Scott Benavidez of Mr. B’s Paint & Body Shop in Albuquerque, NM;
• Immediate Past Chairman: Darrell Amberson of LaMettry’s Collision in Minneapolis; and
• ASA president and executive director Dan Risley, who serves in an ex-officio capacity.
Ed Cushman of C&H Auto in Spokane, WA has retired from the board.