Alltech Automotive has multiple openings for Regional Sales Managers. We are looking for highly qualified candidates to cover North America. The Regional Sales Manager is a dedicated position, concentrating on leading and generating sales/awareness and support of new products, new programs and updates to the Alltech customer base. This position will dedicate effort and time in a coordinated fashion with National Account Managers and all downstream customers. PLEASE VISIT US AT AAPEX BOOTH #235 IF INTERESTED or send resumes to email@example.com.
- Prospecting new accounts and expanding our business
- Support sales efforts with sales calls to corporate headquarters, company stores, independent jobbers and service dealers to generate awareness.
- Provide services to including, but not limited to; coordinating and conducting changeovers, return documentation, inventory updates, and customer physical inventories.
- Sales of Alltech Products in designated regions
- Maintain existing business
- Competitive analysis
- Sales presentations
- Working with existing sales team to Identify and prioritize prospects
- Manage assigned accounts personally through regularly scheduled sales visits.
- Maintain sales support materials and possess a working knowledge of all product categories
- Coordinate downstream product and sales training
- Assist with key regional trade shows, maximizing profitable sales results
- Assess the product needs of WD’s, Jobbers and Installers and communicate information back to the company for new product evaluation
- Accumulate competitive data
- Maintain constructive relationships within the Sales, Product Management, Marketing, and Operations departments
- Update monthly and weekly reports as directed
- Proven selling skills in the Automotive Aftermarket
- Up to 50% local and overnight travel required. Weekend travel required.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Functional computer knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well independently, and in a team environment
- Priority setting and project management skills required
- History of success
Education and/or Experience:
College Degree, 5 years + aftermarket experience
Sales experience direct to the WD, Jobber and Installer level preferred
- Compensation and Benefits:
– Full-time position
– Salary commensurate with experience
- 401K Profit sharing plan
- Paid Vacation
About Alltech Automotive
About Alltech: Alltech Automotive is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket auto parts for the United States and World markets based in Libertyville, IL. We are devoted to delivering high quality products and services to both our trade partners and end consumers. Our goal is to ensure that our customers receive a consistent supply of quality Alltech auto parts at affordable prices. We believe in our products and work continuously to meet our standards of Quality, Consistency and Price. By meeting these standards we believe that we can make tomorrow better than today for our customers. We are an equal opportunity, 100% minority owned employer.