April marked the beginning of service for the 2019-‘20 Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) board of directors. Joining the board are Tony Newman of Dale Feste Automotive in Hopkins, Jesse Jacobson of Heppner’s Auto Body in Woodbury and Loren Feldkamp of Lube-Tech & Partners in St. Paul.
The other board members are …
• President: Carl Thomas of Lancer Service in St. Paul.
• Immediate Past President: Will Latuff of Latuff Brothers in St. Paul.
• Secretary/Treasurer: Matthew Feehan of American Auto Body in Osseo.
• Mechanical Division Director: Tom Archambault of BLVD Autoworks in St. Anthony.
• Collision Division Director: Randy Miller of Collision Specialists Inc. in Austin.
• Mechanical Seat: Randy Notto of Lenfer Automotive & Transmission in Lino Lakes.