We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 75.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Aftermarket, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan as Performance Sales Engineer at our Location in Fletcher, NC.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Responsible for sales and engineering of MAHLE bearings, rings & gaskets with the MAHLE Performance WD’s and the Professional Race Teams.
- Management of overall range of performance products offered and the associated product development of the performance program to include each of our product lines.
- Design and development interface with each of the product component groups to insure a state of the art leading product interface with each of our customers.
- Provide continued product growth with bearings, rings & gaskets utilizing the relationship with each of our customers both existing and new.
- Perform all of the necessary engineering work with current products as required and for new products offered.
- Reviews and check calculations, design models, drawings and design documents for functionality, quality, accuracy, neatness, and satisfactory completion.
- Perform dimensional stack-ups & layouts utilizing GD&T techniques
- Work with NAMAs: check accuracy and structure of Bill of Material, maintaining BOMs and contributing the change management system.
- Maintain awareness of, and meet, the requirements of the Company Quality System.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Two or three years mechanical engineering experience in a technical work environment.
- Multiple years of performance market interface.
- Experience studying of mechanical Engineering principles and troubleshooting functions.
- In-Depth knowledge/experience in Operating Systems (Windows).
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- International experience is preferred.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Lynn Partogian is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled