- Plan, create and execute social media marketing for Truck Hero and manufacturing brands.
- Manage one or more other employees.
- Assist in managing & growing online marketing.
- Manages day to day activities related to social.
- Develop and manage social marketing calendar.
- Optimization of social profiles for effective SEO.
- Directs day to day strategy for channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Develops social calendar and coordinates execution with team.
- Work with company brand stake holders on social needs.
- Establish company-wide social best practices.
- Create and share content (images, video, website).
- Establishes and reports KPIs.
- Ensures company-wide brand image is enhanced.
- Develops and optimizes tools needed for effective execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience with social media management. Aftermarket or automotive a plus.
- Demonstrate simultaneous social media experience with various brands.
- Proficient with basic SEO and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in learning new channels and execute quickly.
Please visit www.truck-hero.com/careers to apply for the position.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero, Inc. is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of accessories for pickup trucks. We provide pickup truck owners a wide variety of truck bed covers and accessory options including truck bed covers, truck caps and bed liners. Our products enhance the functionality and aesthetics of pickup trucks and enable you to customize and personalize your pickup with innovative products born from high-quality materials, superior engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing. Truck Hero is recognized as one of the leaders by sales in the pickup truck accessory market. Our brands include: Extang, TruXedo, BedRug, UnderCover, Advantage, Retrax, BAK Industries, A.R.E., N-Fab, Husky Liners and Rugged Liner.