- Execute business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of Corporate sales growth goals and profitability.
- Develop new customer relationships and grow sales while servicing and cultivating existing accounts.
- Achieve targeted sales goals for assigned sales channels and monthly Jobber visit quotas.
- Travel regularly to visit Jobbers, WDs, Trade Shows and assigned events (some weekends required).
- Maintain all customers’ programs, policies and promotional activities throughout assigned accounts.
- Meet customer expectations within company policies in order to maintain their satisfaction.
- Execute all new product launches throughout assigned customer base.
- Maintain trade show schedules to ensure proper attendance and the Husky Liners appearance.
- Assure Husky Liners Jobber accounts have the Husky Liners appearance, POP displays and are properly trained on product lines.
- Manage travel budget within assigned parameters.
- Log and report all Jobber/WD calls in weekly reporting tools.
- Maintain Dealer contact information (names, email, phone, address, website, etc.) in weekly reporting tools for use in directing mailing, e-blasts, connection to our dealer locator for any Truck Hero members’ use.
- Maintain planned travel and activities in advance and keep National Sales Manager informed of said plans and any changes.
- Effectively communicates with other Sales Team members and Husky Liners Headquarters to ensure success in achieving the overall Sales Team Goals.
- Travel 75% of time by various means to customers, trade shows, etc. including occasional weekends.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED required; Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Capable of 75% travel to customers, trade shows, etc., and reside in North Central US territory.
- 2+yrs Inside or Outside Sales experience; automotive aftermarket a plus.
- Proven track record in Sales/Customer Service or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warranty issues a plus.
- Desire to learn, teach, succeed, work smart while having fun.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills.
- Must have superb organization skills and creativity.
- Self-motivated, professional attitude and appearance, energetic.
- Proficient in MSOffice Application including reporting; advance skills in MSExcel and MSPowerPoint a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Maintain a clean, professional and well-maintained company vehicle.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please visit www.truck-hero.com/careers to apply for the position.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero, Inc. is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of accessories for pickup trucks. We provide pickup truck owners a wide variety of truck bed covers and accessory options including truck bed covers, truck caps and bed liners. Our products enhance the functionality and aesthetics of pickup trucks and enable you to customize and personalize your pickup with innovative products born from high-quality materials, superior engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing. Truck Hero is recognized as one of the leaders by sales in the pickup truck accessory market. Our brands include: Extang, TruXedo, BedRug, UnderCover, Advantage, Retrax, BAK Industries, A.R.E., N-Fab, Husky Liners and Rugged Liner.