A leading supplier of private labels replacement parts to the automotive aftermarket retailers and traditional segments, looking for a true leader!
A talented Senior Product Manager to drive our product strategy, expansion and execution. We are looking for an experienced business professional who possesses a unique balance of automotive technical depth and functional domain knowledge and strong interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will combine extensive knowledge of the various segments of the automotive aftermarket, proven track record in developing comprehensive product lines, ability to lead product development. Quality control and electronic cataloging teams.
- Proactively conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to form product and pricing strategy
- Manage product portfolio by developing comprehensive product plans to meet market needs.
- Conduct competitive market assessment and trends, market segmentation and strategic/SWOT analysis.
- Manage product portfolio by developing comprehensive product plans to meet market needs. Ensuring product line is up-to-date, with best in class coverage
- Manage product, catalog and QC teams to ensure product development, product availability and quality standard
- Competitors analysis and tracking to ensure superior performance
- Work with Brand Marketing to develop key promotions and collateral pieces to support product lines
- Coordinate product development and introduction process from inception to commercial availability.
- Analyze market price, cost structure and margin requirements for specific global regions.
- Work with Global Supply Chain Manager to develop and implement integrated global range development process.
- Coordinate range optimization activities to consolidate existing overlapping coverage across product lines
Location: Memphis TN (relocation allowance is offered)
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your credentials and salary requirements.
You must include code AB 6-17 in email subject line
to ensure the email reaches the correct contact.